We hope you will be happy with your purchase from us and we welcome feedback, positive or negative, from our customers on our products and services.
We strongly encourage you to ask us questions about any product if you are unsure if it is suitable before you buy. We can advise you on specific issues, such as the best way to measure your pet or the uses and limitations of a product. When you receive delivery please check your parcel for any damage before signing for it and sign it as "UNCHECKED" even so.
Returning an Item
If you are not happy with the goods you receive you can, of course, return them to us. Please read the below returns procedures thoroughly.
- In order to process any return we must first receive this request via e-mail - please specify your order number and the reason for the return and await confirmation from us before sending it back
- If you are returning because you have changed your mind you may return your order up to 14 days from the date of delivery as long as the goods are in a resalable, 'as new' condition and preferably with all of their original packaging remaining intact
- In the interests of hygiene we request that dog or pet hair be removed from fabric items, such as harnesses, before returning
- Perishable products such as food/treats/supplements may only be returned for a full refund if completely unopened
- Please remember that customers have the statutory duty to take reasonable care of goods whilst in their possession and in return transit to us
- The customer is responsible for any return costs, unless the item in question is faulty or misdescribed
- Under circumstances where the goods are faulty or misdescribed, we will meet all reasonable delivery costs for product returns
- Once a return has been accepted in accordance with the above conditions, a refund will be processed within 30 days (usually sooner)
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights
- Our returns policy is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Purchasing the Right Product and Using it Correctly
We do not want any of our customers to feel let down by our products or services. We aim to provide good quality information and to answer any questions as fully as possible before you buy your product. Most of our customers get their purchase right first time, which is the best possible situation for the customer and their pets. However, very occasionally we receive return requests from customers where they wish to return a used product because it is damaged due to misuse. Here are a few examples where we will not be able offer a refund which we would like to clarify.
Dog Toys Being Chewed
There are many different dog toys all with different purposes. If you have a puppy or a dog which is prone to chewing, then we advise that you purchase strong toys such as the rubber toys which are designed for this purpose. We will not accept a soft toy or interactive dog game re-turn because your dog chewed it, as this is to be expected. However, we will of course accept a return if the toy came apart because stitching was faulty or parts were broken. We would also accept a return of a toy that is designed for chewing, such as a rubber kong, if it was the cor-rect size and rubber strength for your dog, yet your dog did somehow destroy it.
Dog Beds Being Chewed
Occasionally dogs, especially puppies, may chew their beds. This is a behavioural habit which can be modified by providing plenty of chew toys and using chew stopping spray. This is not a valid reason for returning a dog bed so please do not ask. If the bed is faulty for another reason, such as the seams coming apart, then of course you can return it.